Thursday, January 14, 2010

App Addict (APAD)

The 115th picture in "A Picture A Day" series.


Ever since getting my iphone, I have become an app addict. I peruse the app store daily to see if there are any "must haves" that I don't yet have. One of my favorite free apps is the "Words with Friends" game. It's pretty much just Scrabble with a different name. What I like about it is that there is no time limit so you can play the game as often or as little as you like. You can also play against friends. Thus the name, right?

Mason and I have been playing against each other regularly. I beat him so of course we had to have a rematch. During the rematch I scored my highest word ever for 66 points. I thought I was going to beat him again until he scored PACIFICIST for 179-freakin'-points. WTH! I didn't realize you could get that many points for one word!!

So, now Masonreal and DanielleM are tied ... And, DanielleM has declared war. DanielleM will not be outscored again!

No comments: