Wednesday, January 20, 2010

The Amazing Walking Woman (APAD)

The 121st picture in "A Picture A Day" series.


The Amazing Walking Woman is the second Chauncelot character in my trio. This woman is so dedicated to her exercise program that I'm pretty sure she power walks 24/7. I don't think she sleeps. Sometimes I wonder if she's human or some kind of a robotic exerciser that escaped from the Apple laboratories. I see her on my way to work in the morning, on my way home at lunch, and when Hilde and I are playing fetch around dinner time. On the weekends, I see her pretty much anytime I'm out and about. It also doesn't matter if its snowing, pouring down rain, so cold you can't breathe, or so hot you might pass out - she's out there walking!

I wish I was as dedicated to exercising as she is, but instead I just prefer to sit on my couch, eat peanut M&Ms, and watch her sweat outside my window. The Amazing Walking Woman of Chauncelot truly is amazing.

3 comments:

Sheri said...

someone should document her journeys. i wonder if she has a unique walking path? or if she changes it up daily for new sights in chauncey?
sheri

Tiffany said...

umm...looks like she's walking and eating 15 lb. bags of m&m's at the same time. if that's what all that walking does to one's physique, I'm quitting.

Danielle said...

Tiffany - I'm dying laughing ... Well, what if she weighed like 800 pounds a year ago???? That's pretty amazing then, right?!