Sunday, December 13, 2009

The Sunday Blues (APAD)

The 83rd picture in "A Picture A Day" series.


If Sunday means Monday and Monday means it's back to work then that means Sunday kinda sucks. For me, the Sunday Blues don't hit until about 4pm. Typically, that's when it sets in that my precious weekend is almost over.

I do many things to combat the Sunday Blues: Sometimes I just drown my sorrows in wine. Sometimes I exercise. Sometimes I get together with my bestest friends. Sometimes I veg in front of the TV. Sometimes I buy stuff. Sometimes I surf the 'net. Sometimes I read. Sometimes I sob heavily on Mason's shoulder. Sometimes I sit in a corner and rock back and forth. But, most often, I find the best combatant of the Sunday Blues to be food.

Today's alleviation came in the form of: a deconstructed salad, Public Enemies and a side of steak. For dessert? Season finale of Dexter with some popcorn on top!

No comments: