Sunday, December 6, 2009

Body Modifications (APAD)

The 76th picture in "A Picture A Day" series.


I love tattoos. I love looking at people's tattoos. I love hearing the stories behind them. I love watching people's reactions to people's tattoos. I love how both the design and location of a tattoo can affect and influence social interaction. I love how the meaning of tattoos varies depending on the culture. I love how the social acceptance of tattoos can change depending on the environment you're in, at work versus in a bar. I love intricate, well-designed tats. I love old school military tats, prison-like tats, and anything done in just black ink.

And, if I had the money and the guts to do it, I'd have my entire left arm covered, from shoulder to wrist, in tats.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

amen sista. i think when we plan our trip next year we should include a tat as well.