Tuesday, November 17, 2009

What's in the Inbox (APAD)

The 57th picture in "A Picture A Day" series.



My cellphone inbox text messages from the last hour exactly as received, minus the identity of those who sent them:

1: Love ya bitch!

2: I'm feeling really facetious and mean today. But too tired to do anything about it.

3: I love you with all my heart!

4: That's why u smack 'em

5: Hey! I just saw ur message. 6:30pm. Bring 12 pack.

6: Me too

7: oh great

8: I'm sorry. Just remember my undying love for you.

9: You hate me!!

10: Yes, lets keep in touch

11: thats sad

12: Nooooooooooooooooo way!

13: LOL ur a perv

14: o yeah sorry

15: I don't think anyone here is excited so sad

16: Yeah. im a few pages away from finishing but i keep nodding off

17. we screwed sista

18. dont hate appreciate

19. I know. It's gay. I wish I had my pillow though.

20. Haha! Im not worried.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

lol that's some good shit!