Thursday, November 12, 2009

The One Time I Wanted a Glass of Water (APAD)

The 53rd picture in "A Picture A Day" series.



This is a glass filled with ice, but no water.

Why?

Because I have no water. It's shut off. And, yes, I paid the bill on time. I just happen to live in an area that enjoys turning off the water every other day. You're right, I'm exaggerating. It's not everyday, but it's a-freakin'-lot. And, the water is always shut off at the most inconvenient time ... WHEN I'M HOME!

I don't know what the friggin' problem is at the water place and why they can't keep the water running for more than 72 hours at a time, but I'd really like a full-fledged investigation into this matter. Jesus H. Christopher. I have freakin' dishes to do! I have poo that needs to be flushed! I have a life to live! I have things to do and people to see! I want to make coffee! I want to hear the comforting *drip* *drip* of my faucets! I want to fill my dogs' water bowl!

My dogs are going to die of thirst now.

I'm going to die of thirst.

I don't want to drink the breast milk of a cow.

But, I must ... if I want to live.

For the love of Santa Claus, give me water!

I will never have running water again.

I will have to melt the ice in my freezer.

My evening without water blows.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

jesus h christopher. you're such a drama queen! hahaha! i love it!