Wednesday, November 11, 2009

My Cheap Art (APAD)

The 52nd picture in "A Picture A Day" series.










This is my family tree project. It's not totally done yet as I have some more pictures to add and I'd like to do some kind of a cool scroll with family names on it, but it's pretty close to finished. I think it looks pretty awesome and it was really cheap to do.

If you don't already know, I'm a total cheapskate. Don't get me wrong, I love to spend money, but there's not much of that around these days, so I had to do it all on the cheap. The only money I spent was on the frames, which cost me $24 bucks at the Dollar Store. Some of the pictures were scanned in and sent to me over email, so I did use ink and photo paper to print them out, but I already had that stuff so I didn't have to purchase anything extra!

Anyway, now that this is close to done I need another cheap project to get started on!!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

that's cool! how about your next project be saving money so we can meet up in vegas? mmkay?