Saturday, November 7, 2009

Fashion Faux Pas or Fashion Fabulous? (APAD)

The 48th picture in "A Picture A Day" series.



Some would probably argue that I'm committing a major fashion faux pas by wearing socks with my flip flops. Normally, I would agree. Anywhere from April to the end of October it is definitely not appropriate to pair socks with sandals. Why? I don't know. I just arbitrarily chose that time frame and it just seems right.

I believe, however, that from November through the end of March it is totally necessary and appropriate to wear socks and sandals. Sandals are one of the most comfortable shoes around and why should we stop wearing them during the winter just because someone decided it's a fashion faux pas?! The answer is WE SHOULDN'T! And, I won't!

5 comments:

Mragendra Singh said...

I agree..with you thoughts
Cheers

Brittany said...

Ummmmmmmmm.....NNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO you can not wear socks and sandals....your feet look freakin' weird...like dinosaur feet or something. You should stop this practice immediately!!!!!

Danielle said...

Fit flops make my feet look like dinosaur feet.

Brooke said...

I agree with Brittany completely! Especially with the toesy flip flops... maybe you could pull it off with just a strap across the front kind of thing. Weird no matter what though

Tiffany said...

smh....NO! Socks with sandals are NEVER OK. We need to have an intervention right now. If there is a chance that your feet will get wet, you don't wear sandals. If there is a chance your feet will get cold, you don't wear sandals. And never, under any circumstance, do you wear socks with sandals. lmfao!!