Sunday, November 1, 2009

Chapstick Vice (APAD)

The 42nd picture in "A Picture A Day" series.




I'm addicted to Chapstick. Seriously. If I accidentally leave it at home or run out without a spare nearby, I'm in trouble. My lips chap up immediately and all I can think about is Chapstick and how much I need it. I know it's psychological, but still. In those kind of dire circumstances, I have resorted to using cuticle cream, lotion, vaseline, Burt's Bees Miracle Salve ... pretty much anything that I can put on my lips until I can get my hands on a tube of Chapstick. I actually prefer Burt's Bees lip stuff, but it's like $3 for one tube, whereas Chapstick is like $2 for three tubes. I go through so much of it that it makes more financial sense to use the cheap stuff!

1 comment:

Game-Zone Recreation said...

Just randomly stopping by and wanted to say nice post and also ask you how you came up with your template/design for your site. Trying to get some feedback from people so I can figure out how to improve mine as well.