Friday, November 6, 2009

An Internal Warning?? (APAD)

The 47th picture in "A Picture A Day" series.



Today I woke up with butterflies in my stomach. It appears I'm ending my day with something even more intense, an odd sense of impending doom. It's like a heavy, heavy feeling that something bad is going to happen, but you don't know what it is. It hit me suddenly on my drive home tonight. One minute things were fine, the next minute a massive attack of evil feelings.

The butterflies are easily identifiable. I think I was just anticipating a work event I had going on tonight and wondering if I would get everything done that needed to be done and how it would turn out, etc, etc. But, I have no idea where the impending doom feelings are coming from ... The thing that freaks me out, though, is that when I've had this feeling in the past something bad usually happens shortly thereafter. For instance, a couple of months ago I had a horrible feeling that something was wrong and I just couldn't shake it and then a couple of days later my fridge broke and I had to fork out $1500 for a new one! Alright, alright, maybe that's not that bad, but it still sucked!! So, maybe this feeling is like an internal warning that I need to prepare for a crappy situation. Too bad I don't know what I'm preparing for!!!

I'll keep you posted on any doom-like situations I experience over the next week!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

you are a fantastic artist.