Sunday, October 18, 2009

Zack (APAD)

The 28th picture in "A Picture A Day" series.




This is Zack. Or, it could be Zac, Zak, or Zach since I don't know how he spells his name, but you get the idea! He is my Aunt and Uncle's binge-eating horse. Yes, that's correct, he's a horse with an eating disorder. Apparently, he gorges himself anytime he's around food. The only way he'll stop eating is when he's put in the barn away from all the food! I think he also probably stops eating once he goes into a food coma - ya know, that feeling when you've just gorged yourself and get all sleepy and can't move?? That's a food coma. And, I'm pretty sure Zack went into one today. At one point, he just kinda stood there and looked totally spaced out. But, luckily for Zack, my lovely Aunt and Uncle manage his weight for him and don't allow him to eat until his stomach bursts. I totally wish I had someone that would do that for me!!!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

HAHAHAHAHA!!! OMG, that horse is me reincarnated. Short like me too.