Sunday, October 11, 2009

You know you live in a poor area when ... Part 2 (APAD)

The 21st picture in "A Picture A Day" series.



Remember my blog, "You know you live in a poor area when"? Well the gas station has now updated the list of forbidden things to purchase with a food stamp card to include: slushies, cappucinos, cups of coffee, and cups of ice. What blows my mind is the "cups of ice" ... Ok, first of all, who in the hell is buying a cup of ice?! And, second of all, how much is the gas station charging for a cup of ice? I mean, seriously, it can't be more than 10 cents, a quarter max. That is some serious freakin' poverty if people can't afford a mother-effing cup of ice without having to use their food stamp card!

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

If I moved to Ohio I'd be one of the richest people there. And I would give cups of ice to all the poor people.

Danielle said...

That's so nice of you!

Sheri said...

At least all of the words are spelled correctly.
The last page had two errors.

Sheri