Sunday, October 4, 2009

Um, thanks ... (APAD)

The 14th picture in "A Picture A Day" series.



This is a broach that Mason gave me. He said he thought I would like it. Um, ok. I don't really know what to say ... I have never worn a broach in my life. I don't ever intend on wearing a broach in my life. I don't like broaches.

I'll just chalk this gift up with all the other "good intention" gifts:

A dishwasher

A naked statue of a woman

Cups

Wrinkle cream

Neck massager


Yeah ................................... At least he tries.

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

lmfao He's trying to turn you into a Red Hatter.

http://www.redhatsociety.com/

Nini is a red hatter too!

Mason said...

There was a good reason for each of the gifts I gave... I just don't remember what they were? & she's already an "ol' lady" in my eyes. That sounded bad, but I mean it in the best way!

Tiffany said...

Mason, feel free to explain the reasons. haha!