Friday, October 30, 2009

TV Vice (APAD)

The 40th picture in "A Picture A Day" series.



I am a TV addict. I have two DVR's in my house and fill them up with so much trashy TV, that Mason is only able to record two shows to my fifty. Drives him insane. I can't help it, though. I love, love, love TV. I particularly love Direct TV. I don't even know how I lived through just having cable. The ability to record shows has totally changed my viewing experience. I can barely stand to watch live TV anymore ... suffering through commercials just seems like such a waste of time when you can fast forward through them later.

I admire people who don't own a television. I really do. I just don't understand them. Why would you rather spend time outdoors or doing other productive things when you could be watching TV? Yeah, I don't know either! Anyway, I gotta go because I'm trying to type this while watching the movie "Awake" and something major just happened and I missed it, so I gotta rewind and figure out WTH ... So later peeps!

2 comments:

True Dave said...

I completely understand. I have an obsession with movies. Netflix loses so much money on my subscription. They have probabaly had to hire a few extra peeps to keep up with my demand.

Tiffany said...

I miss DirecTV!