Thursday, October 1, 2009

Look what the dog dragged in! (APAD)

The 11th picture in "A Picture A Day" series.




It's been a long day and I'm not completely coherent right now, so forgive me for this blog. Also, I just realized about 2 minutes ago that I hadn't blogged for today and had to struggle to come up with something ... so be kind. Luckily, though, I had a picture from earlier in the day, when I stopped home briefly to let the dogs out. You see, I have a dog, Madge, that collects items from trash people throw in our back alleyway. Thankfully, she's not a dog that brings me rodents or other small animals, she just brings junk. So far this summer she has brought me: socks, underwear, a gardening glove, rotted apples, a beach ball, a sponge, and swimming goggles. Her most recent find was today - a pillow! She was so excited when she found it that she pranced around the yard with it before she finally brought it over to show it to me. She's already ripped out all of the stuffing, which is now laying all over my yard for me to pick up ... or not.

1 comment: