Thursday, October 22, 2009

Hamburger AWFUL! (APAD)

The 32nd picture in "A Picture A Day" series.



I hate Hamburger Helper. I hate every single version of Hamburger Helper (HH) from their nasty lasagna to their pukey cheeseburger macaroni. It's so disgusting. But, my family, unfortunately, loves it. They have been deprived of HH for probably about 5 years ... If I hate it and I'm the primary cook, why would I make it? Yeah, exactly ... I wouldn't! That's why they haven't had it in years! Apparently, however, they are craving it, which totally weirds me out because, to me, that would be like craving dog poo. But, ya know, they desperately want it so I'm making it for dinner tonight. I will not be partaking in this nasty meal, however. I think I'm gonna eat leftover tacos ..... YUM!!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I love cheeseburger macaroni hamburger helper. :) It's the only hamburger helper I like.