Saturday, October 10, 2009

Gore Galore (APAD)

The 20th picture in "A Picture A Day" series.



If you like mind-less entertainment, filled with blood, guts, and big guns, then you will love Zombieland. Sure, it's not going to win an Oscar or go down in history as the best movie ever made, but it is definitely entertaining!

Surprisingly, Woody Harrelson made this movie. I am not a Woody fan at all, but, without him, it would not have been nearly as AWESOME! And, the surprise appearance of a certain actor, was SWWWEEEETTTT! (Don't ruin it for yourself either, by googling the movie and finding out who I'm talking about ... ehem, Tiffany, I'm talking about you.) The rest of the cast includes: Jesse Eisenberg, Emma Stone, and Abigail Breslin. They were all good, although I have to say Emma Stone's character bugged me for most of the movie. I think I've just had enough of girls with "trust" issues.

Anyway, Zombieland is definitely worth going to see. However, let me just point out that I only paid $4.00 to see this movie. Yep! That's correct. A whopping $4.00! Oh - and the pop and popcorn are $1 each. So, I guess what I'm saying is that if I had to spend like $9 bucks for just the ticket and then another $7 for pop and popcorn, I may have been more critical in my review.

Either way, it is totally worth watching ... even if that means waiting for it on DVD!

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

jesus you know me so well. i was thinking, "I'll just google it" as I read "surprise appearance by a certain actor". So just tell me and save me the google trip.

i hate that your movie theaters are so cheap. i can't even go to a matinee on a monday for that price.

Danielle said...

I'm not telling.

And, seriously ... no comment on my drawing? It took me like 4 seconds to do and yet I get no comment?! WTH!

Brian said...

I'm pretty sure that Bill Murray was a big made the movie part too. I mean come on the guy is awesome! I'm glad you all enjoyed it. I wonder if the Chaunceleans would take it to the Zombies if an outbreak occured.

Danielle said...

We would for sure! I'm pretty sure everyone around here owns at least 5 guns so we'd be all over zombies!