Friday, October 23, 2009

Don't Drop the Soap (APAD)

The 33rd picture in "A Picture A Day" series.




I used to prefer body washes to bars of soap, but not anymore. Now, I love bars of soap. Why? Well, in my experience, bars of soap last a lot longer than body wash. I have no idea why. (And, yes, I do shower everyday for those of you who think I don't.) They also moisturize equally as well and, in my case, better than body washes. Finally, if you find the right store there seems to be a wider more interesting selection of unique soap bars than I have ever found with body washes. The above "Carrot & Pomegranate" is one of my favorites. There's also a chocolate one that I'm quite fond of.

The only downfall with soap bars is that you have to make sure nobody else is using the same bar as you 'cause that's just gross and nasty. Oh, wait ... I thought of one more negative .... if I was ever in prison I would use body wash despite my fondness for soap bars. I think we all know what happens when you drop the soap in prison!

4 comments:

ARISTIONO NUGROHO said...

Hi friend, peace...
Your blog very interesting.
If you willing visit my blog, and read my article at http://sosiologidakwah.blogspot.com
And... if you love books, read The Holy Qur'an please...

Kelly said...

Where do you find such fancy soup?

Danielle said...

Farmacy

Tiffany said...

what happens when you drop the soap in prison? it rinses down the drain?

0:)