Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Freaky Froggy (APAD)

The 31st picture in "A Picture A Day" series.






First, let me take a moment to congratulate myself on 31 consecutive days of posting blogs!! This is truly a miracle beyond all miracles! Who'da thunk I could do it?!

Today's post is about the infamous "Last Chaunce Cemetary" that takes place in my front lawn every October. I use the word "infamous" because apparently our "cemetary" has sparked rumors throughout our neighborhood that we are "devil worshippers" and "goth people."

Ummmmmmmm, really?! I don't pay much attention to this mindless banter since it's coming from the same people who own trailer mansions, use toilets as lawn ornaments, and allow their children to roam the Chauncelot streets unsupervised.

So, anyway, our cemetary has been up and running for about 3 weeks now. We only have one new addition this year and it's the Scream Frog. This summer my parent's helped me landscape the front yard and my Mom bought me a frog garden-ornament-thingy, because, well, it's AWESOME! And, when we put the Halloween decorations out, the frog just didn't look quite right amongst the gravestones and skulls. So, I decided to pull out Sean's old Scream costume and put it over the frog. Now we have the Scream Frog!

Happy Halloween!

No comments: