Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Tweevils

So, yesterday I was trying to be cool and add new gadgets to my blog. I thought the Twitter gadget would be especially neat since Twitter is hot right now and it automatically feeds your tweets to your blog ... pretty cool, yes? At first it was working fine and it uploaded my tweets of random nonsense like:

Another day has come and gone for me. 'Nite twitterverse! from web

@TiffanyLovesUFC LOL! You're right ... Maybe seeing him in a suit changed me from TweetDeck in reply to TiffanyLovesUFC

@ChuckLiddell You were AWESOME! I'm defnitely voting for you :) from web

@TiffanyLovesUFC I'm looking him up! I can't believe I've lived this long without him in my life!!!!!!!!! from TweetDeck in reply to TiffanyLovesUFC

@TiffanyLovesUFC I feel for ya ... I get really crabby when I'm hungry. I have a new crush on Chuck L ... he's lookin' good!! from TweetDeck in reply to TiffanyLovesUFC

But then, I woke up this morning, went on to my blog and noticed that all Twitter-Hell had broken loose. There were tweevils (aka "evil tweets") showing up on the feed! This is the first tweevil I saw:

Retarded people suck balls.

WTF!? I didn't write that!!!!!!!! I like retarded people, um, oops ... I mean, developmentally disabled people. I would never say something like that!! And then I continue reading and I see this:

2 babies. 1 train. 2 retarded sets of parents. both kids are crying.

And, then this:

Dude, your on a train. QUIT MAKING SO MUCH FUCKING NOISE EATING YOUR SHITTY FOOD ...

Ok, these are totally not my tweets! I panicked and thought someone had hacked my Twitter account, so I quickly checked and no, my account was normal. WTF happened? I have no idea who this is or why their tweevils are showing up on my blog! So, needless to say, I deleted the cool Twitter gadget and was forced to add a lame "Follow me on Twitter @marspisces" into the About Me section of my profile. Booo.

And, yes, I'm pathetic enough to ask, no, BEG, people to follow me on Twitter .... So, follow me? Please!? Twitter @marspisces. Follow Tiffany too @TiffanyLovesUFC.

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

lmfao! omg! this is even better than i imagined!! you have to keep the twitter widget! we'll have up to the minute random mean but hilarious tweets whenever we go to your blog!

Tiffany said...

I FOUND HIM!!! I FOUND HIM!!!! I FOUND HIM!!!!

http://twitter.com/undefined

Read his tweets!!!

If my tweets are showing on your blog. Please cry to someone else but me. I don't know why, I didnt do it and I cant fix it. thanks.about 6 hours ago from web

Danielle said...

Hahahahaha! That's awesome! I'm pretty sure I was getting feeds from two different people but I can't get the Twitter thing to work again to find out!
It keeps saying " invalid username"