Monday, September 21, 2009

A Picture A Day (APAD)

So, as you know, I've been lacking in my ability to update my blog regularly. I can't blame it on anything other than pure laziness. I'll think to myself "Oh, that would be a great blog." But, then I think about the 10 foot walk to the computer and that I would actually have to sit down to type it and soon my thoughts are "Nah, too much work!" This is why I was so excited when, Tiffany, texted me her genius blog idea last night! She came up with posting "A Picture A Day" followed by a really brief description. The picture can be about anything - no matter how cool or stupid it might be! My attention span which usually lasts about 2 minutes can totally handle this project :)

Here is my first picture:




Hard to see, I know. I took it with my camera phone in the drive thru at a local convenience store, which I'll call the Seedy Mart. The top little bubble-thingy says, ""You" must come in for tootsie rolls. Thanks!" I've always imagined an infamous tootsie roll hoarder coming through the drive thru demanding 1,000 tootsie rolls and the poor employees struggling to count them out fast enough ...

Peace 'til tomorrow.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

what do you mean i can't have a 10 cent tootsie roll in the drive thru?? wtf ever happened to customer service!?!?!

Danielle and Mason said...

LOL! I know. It's a bunch of bull.