Thursday, September 24, 2009

Good Food/Lazy Cook (APAD)

The 4th picture in "A Picture A Day" series.



I love crockpot cooking! It's great for people who are lazy, like me, but don't want to eat fast food every night. I use my crockpot weekly, but this week I have used it almost daily since I knew my evenings were going to be kind of crazy. So far this week, we have had: Crockpot Chicken, Gravy & Stuffing, Crockpot Lasagna, Crockpot Chicken Posole, Crockpot Beef Stew.

And, we've had homebaked bread twice thanks to my bread machine!



I freakin' love technology that makes my life more convenient. I'm all for anything that aids in my laziness!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

have you made amish bread in that contraption?

The Brittster said...

So...have you finished my crock pot recipe book wedding gift?