Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Forgive me, Father ... (APAD)

The 10th picture in "A Picture A Day" series.




That's Mason and his new iphone. Isn't it beautiful? Unfortunately for me, his phone was ready for an upgrade and mine wasn't. I didn't want to pay the "regular" price so I am without this rectangular-thing-of-loveliness until May 2010. Booo.

I am so envious. So very, very envious. I can't help it! I want an iphone so badly and now I have to live in the same house as an iphone user! UGH! I know it's wrong of me to slighly hate Mason for his iphone, but sadly I do. Ok, ok. I don't hate him ... I am just so FREAKIN' JEALOUS of him I could scream!!!!!!!


Since Envy is one of the 7 deadly sins, I decided to google what I have to look forward to in HELL! According to http://www.wikipedia.com/, I will be sent to Purgatory where my "eyes will be sewn shut with wire." YIKES! I love Catholicism for its freaky ways, but I definitely don't want my eyes sewn shut. So now I'm burning the Saint Jude candle hoping that the "saint of desperate cases" will help me avoid this awful demise.


2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Catholics are so cool. But not as cool as iPhones.

Do you think they had wire in the days of Jesus? Food for thought...

Danielle said...

Good point on the wire! Probably not