Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Disturbia (APAD)

The 9th picture in "A Picture A Day" series.



A couple of weeks ago, I went through a moment of pure insanity ... I actually bought, yes bought, Kevin Federline's no-hit wonder, Popozao. I have no explanation for why I did it; I'm pretty sure I even blacked out for several moments during the purchase. The only thing I remember was sitting alone at my computer and watching it download and laughing hysterically at what I had just done. I had a few moments of regret and embarassment, because, well, I just spent 99 cents on POPOZAO! I mean, come on. I'm probably the only person, besides Kevin Federline that has ever PAID for this song! Ugh.

But, the really embarassing part is this ... Today as I was working out and listening to my ipod, I realized that, in fact, I know EVERY SINGLE WORD to Popozao. And, the really humiliating part is that -(GULP)- part of me (a very small part mind you) likes this song. Dammit, I said it. I freakin' like Popozao. WTH is wrong with me?????

If you've never heard Popozao, you can watch the "music video" here. I'm telling you, you'll LYAO!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

LMFAO! Imagine what the people at iTunes thought. "Oh look at this! This is the first - and only - purchase of a K-Fed song." Hahaha! Someone working there won a bet thanks to you.