Friday, September 25, 2009

Cure All (APAD)

The 5th picture in a "A Picture A Day" series.




About half way through my day today I started feeling like total crap. Ugh. I also have to work this whole weekend, so it is not a good time to get sick. Luckily, I have a cure-all remedy: garlic, honey, and hot water combined to make a lovely tea. Sound gross? Yeah, probably not something I'd choose to drink on a daily basis, but I'm telling you it works! I'll drink two cups of this tonight and I guarantee I will feel better by the morning. If you google this, you'll see I'm not the only one who is a believer in the power of garlic and honey!!



Bottoms up!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

and now it's two days later. how are you feeling?

Danielle said...

All better! I actually felt better the very next morning. I swear it works!!