Sunday, February 8, 2009

"Taken" by the Movie Monster

Last night, Mason and I went to see the movie Taken. I was really excited to see it, because it was written by Luc Besson who directed the movie, The Professional, which is one of my all-time favorite movies. Let me just say, that going to see this movie was an all-around horrible experience, which Mason has recreated in the following comic strip: (*Spoiler Alert*)

Introducing ...
THE MOVIE MONSTER

The Movie Monster: a bulbuous, offensive, teenage girl, with little regard for those around her.

Immediately upon sitting down, the Movie Monster spoils the movie for everyone in the theater.


The movie begins.

But, the Movie Monster doesn't care ...

Brief moment of silence. Is she done?


Nope! The Movie Monster begins to punch her friend in the arm!


*Silence* It has to be over...right?


OF COURSE NOT!


UH OH! SCARY-BEARDED-REDNECK MAN sitting in front of the Movie Monster has had enough!





The crowd cheers! The Movie Monster responds. Ummmmmmm. WHAT???


Perhaps we've uncovered the reason for her monster-ishness. STARBURST!


Then ... suddenly ... the Movie Monster leaves the theater. I was filled with happiness! Now, I can finally enjoy the movie. But, then I realized


... THE MOVIE SUCKS!!!!

7 comments:

Lianne said...

Oh man! I swear that same girl goes to ALL the movies I go to! She usually sits behind me and kicks my chair while she talks on the cell phone and chews popcorn with her mouth wide open. She sees lots of movies.

Tiffany said...

LMFAO!! That bitch is at EVERY MOVIE i go to. Hence why I rarely go to the theater. But..really? It sucked? Two people told me it was hella good.

Danielle and Mason said...

:-)

No, I didn't like it at all. The daughter really annoyed me. Liam Neeson was good in it.

Temple said...

The play-by-play pics ROCK!!! And I do think that girl does rounds at all local theaters...if only she had started talking loudly on her cell phone...

Vanessa Rogers said...

Ugg!! So frustrating! I hate movie people like that!

Tiffany said...

it does suck. i watched it this weekend. i wanted to punch the daughter in her throat for being so fucking lame.

you know what else is lame? the fact that i'm commenting on a three month old blog.

update it bitch.

Anonymous said...

Hi guys,

Would you like to buy the xbox 360 kinect? It is not released yet but you can pre-order the kinect sensor for the xbox already!

Click here to [url=http://buy-kinect.org/]buy kinect[/url]